The importance of eyebrow transplant comes from being one of the most important details of the face, not only for being of an aesthetic value but also for their importance in showing facial features and expressions.
Some people resort to eyebrow transplants if they have an old injury or a scar in the eyebrow area. Eyebrow can be a permanent solution for patients with thin or non-existent eyebrows as well.
The causes of eyebrow hair loss are often unknown, it may be related to a disease or due to the habit of eyebrow plucking among some women.
Great results and natural look can be obtained after eyebrow transplant, where the results begin to appear after about 3 months and will reach full density after about 8 to 10 months, therefore, the eyebrow transplant is considered a permanent solution for both men and women who suffer from hair loss in one eyebrow or both of them.
What Are the Eyebrow Transplant Procedure?
- The doctor designs and draws the eyebrow, taking into account the symmetry between the right and left side.
- Your doctor calculates the number of hair follicles required to get a suitable and natural result and density.
- The required follicles are then extracted from the donor area which will often be the back of the scalp.
- The extracted hair follicles are planted in the eyebrow according to the specified design, using the latest equipment prepared for this.
- The hair will grow within 3 months and it will reach full density within a period of 8 to 10 months.
How Long Does Eyebrows Transplant Take?
The operation takes two to three hours at least but in some cases it may take a longer time, because of the need to fine-tune the direction of each hair to get the desired aesthetic result.
Ilajak Medical© | a passion for care!