Details of Hair Transplant costs in Istanbul Turkey 2020
Table of contents
- How is the cost of hair transplantation calculated in Turkey?
- What are the expenses after Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- Why do hair transplant prices in Turkey differ from one hospital to another?
- The cost of hair transplant in Turkey is in Algerian dinars
- The cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in Saudi Riyals
- The cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in US Dollars
- he cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in Jordanian Dinars
- Ilajak Medical: Modern Technologies and Attractive Prices
How is the cost of hair transplantation calculated in Turkey?
How much does a hair transplant cost in Turkey? One of the most frequently asked questions in the Internet search engines, but to answer this question we must clarify things that have a great role in determining the costs of hair transplantation, and among these things:
- Initial examination, reports, and medical examinations required before operating.
- The surgeon assigned to perform the hair transplant: Senior, experienced and skilled doctors are paid more what results in higher cost of Hair Transplant.
- Capabilities and reputation of the hair transplant center: costs are relatively higher in centers with high medical potential and excellent reputation.
- The number of required hair follicles: the main criterion for determining the cost, as the more the number of hair follicles required, the greater the cost.
- The area that requires hair transplantation: The cost of hair transplantation in Turkey differ according to the area of the head where the transplantation is required, as the cost of hair transplant at the forelock differs from the cost Midscalp, Crown, or sides, and the prices of Hair Transplant of the beard or mustache or eyebrows are often higher than the head hair transplant prices, due to the different hair type.
- The technology used and the quality of the equipment and devices used in Hair Transplant: The costs of Hair Transplant in Turkey vary according to the techniques and tools used. Some of them are modern and have better results, and does not leave scars, so the cost is higher.
- Anesthesia quality: varies according to the skill and experience of the anesthesiologist, and the quality of the materials used for the anesthesia.
- Countries where hair transplant centers are located: doctor's wages are high in some countries, taxes are many and expensive, in addition to other measures that lead to high health costs, while Turkey is one of the best countries in terms of low costs while maintaining high health quality.
- Flight, travel, transportation, accommodation, and food expenses if you reside outside Turkey.
Hair Transplant Before and After Images
What are the expenses after Hair Transplant in Turkey?
It does not stop at the end of the operation, but there are other costs after the Hair Transplant, and it is related to:
- The cost of essential treatments and products for personal hygiene after the operation, such as shampoo, soap.
- The cost for follow-up and advice after the Hair Transplant.
Why do hair transplant prices in Turkey differ from one hospital to another?
Hair transplantation prices vary in Istanbul in particular, and Turkey in general, according to the development and quality of hospitals. Prices change from one hospital to another, according to the factors mentioned above. The hospital with a good reputation and experience, costs are usually higher than others, and also the surgeon who supervises the operation, if has experience and skill, their wage will be higher than other doctors, in addition to the quality of the materials and devices used, and the technology also has a big role in determining the cost of Hair Transplant.
The cost of hair transplant in Turkey is in Algerian dinars
The average costs of Hair Transplant in Turkey 2020, in general, are cheap considering the costs in the surrounding countries, whether they are Arab or European countries, for example, the prices of Hair Transplant in the Algerian Dinar vary according to the technology used, the number of hair follicles required, and the program accompanying the operation the general average cost of Hair Transplant ranges from 154,400 to 193,000 Algerian dinars.
The cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in Saudi Riyals
The great development of Hair Transplant in Turkey, and the low prices they offer compared to other countries, and the high prices for Hair Transplant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, made many of those who wish to Transplant Hair focus their attention towards Turkey.
Therefore, many questions about the costs of Hair Transplant in Saudi riyals reach us in Ilajak Medical, making it easy for them to calculate the costs of the medical tourism they will go for, as the cost of Hair Transplant ranges between 4500 to 5625 Saudi Riyals, depending on the techniques used, the number of follicles required, and the program accompanying the operation.
The cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in US Dollars
The cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey compared to many European countries is relatively cheap, and the costs of Hair Transplant in Turkey vary according to many factors, including the techniques that doctors use during transplantation, including the required number of follicles to be transplanted, and the prices also vary depending on the program accompanying the operation. In general, the cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in US Dollars ranges between 1200 and 1500 USD.
he cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in Jordanian Dinars
There is a great demand from Arab tourists wishing to have Hair Transplant operations in Turkey, which has become a destination of Medical Tourism, and a favorite destination for many tourists in the Arab world, keeping in mind the things that play a big role in determining the prices of hair transplant operations, such as the number of follicles, the quality of technologies, and accompanying programs, the cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey in Jordanian dinars, range from 850 to 1060 Jordanian Dinars.
Ilajak Medical: Modern Technologies and Attractive Prices
We have already mentioned some details about Hair Transplant in Turkey, but there is no doubt that those who wish to do Hair Transplant will encounter many medical companies working in this field, so what distinguishes Ilajak Medical?
- Men's Hair Transplant
- Beard and mustache Hair Transplant
- Hair Transplant for women
- Eyebrow Hair Transplant
- Hereditary baldness treatment
We also provide in Ilajak Medical hair transplant with the latest technologies such as FUE Sapphire and DHI – CHOI
It is important for the patients to discuss the expectations of the results of the operation, and to inquire about all questions that come to their mind, and by contacting us you will find a complete answer about everything related to Hair Transplant and its advanced techniques.
Ilajak Medical© | A passion for care
Latest Articles, Health News, Clinical Research, and more.